ERS are looking for a Trainee Sustainability Energy Consultant to join our well established Sustainability Consultancy based in Oxford. Within the role
you will be working on high profile projects within the Residential and Commercial Sectors, working on energy strategies for planning and regulatory
The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of numerous sustainability assessment projects simultaneously, providing expert advice at the planning and design stages of the construction life cycle and contribution to the continued growth of the team and workload.
The team works closely together and with their clients and it is this collaborative way of working that will accelerate your career development – the potential advantage offers you focused responsibility within a fast paced environment, quicker progression and exposure to client interaction. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a fresh and exciting challenge.
- A consultant who can carry out energy (i.e. SAP, SBEM) assessments on new and existing buildings that has a sound understanding of the UK construction industry.
- Liaising with clients to confirm deadlines and service requirements
- Measuring up architectural plans and inputting data into assessment software
- Using the company CRM system to monitor workflow
- Generating Reports using the CRM system
- Producing reports for clients under tight deadlines
- Dealing with internal and external queries by telephone and email
You will have:
- Strong analytical and computational skills
- Have strong computer skills
- An eye for detail and a focus on problem-solving for our clients
- Good attitude to learning
- Interest to develop a career in a technical field
- CAD experience
- A team player
- Good communication skills
- Salary: Salary is highly competitive and will increase rapidly with experience.
- Hours of work: Full Time post. Normal working hours will be 37.5 hours per week.
- Holidays: 23 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Professional training and development: ERS is committed to ongoing training and career developments for its employees and provides full training.
- Regular appraisals and a profit-share bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare cover
- Company pension scheme
- Friendly work environment with plenty of after work fun socialising
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are currently unable to support candidates with a Tier 2 Visa or those requiring sponsorship to work here.
ERS is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably-qualified persons.