Senior Sustainability Consultant (Full Time)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a senior Sustainability / Energy Consultant to join our well established Sustainability Consultancy based in Oxford. Within the role you will be working on high profile projects within the Residential and Commercial Sectors, primarily working on Energy strategies for planning and regulatory compliance.
- High level of proficiency in dynamic thermal modelling (using IES software).
- Experience in undertaking Part L Compliance calculations for both non-domestic and domestic buildings.
- An understanding of BREEAM and other environmental assessment methodologies.
- An engineering background and an understanding of mechanical building services.
- High quality report writing skills. The preparation of sustainability and energy strategies will be a core part of the job role.
- Skills in assessing the feasibility of renewable and low carbon energy solutions.
- Be able to effectively communicate both inside and outside the business.
- Understand and deal with the commercial aspects of contracts and client interaction, ensuring work undertaken matches the scope and fee.
- Experience of managing and training a team of sustainability engineers.
- Degree in engineering / environmental or sustainability related subject.
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work - Full Time post. Normal working hours will be 37.5 hours per week with working from home opportunities.
- Holidays – 23 days holiday per year. This excludes public holidays.
- Training – ERS is committed to ongoing training and career developments for its employees and provide full training.
- Bonus Scheme
- Full comprehensive Private Healthcare cover
- Company pension scheme