ERS are looking to recruit a Graduate Sustainability Consultant to join our expanding sustainability team based in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
Primary Roles will include:
- Assisting with and completing energy modelling work such as Part L compliance analysis and EPC production using SAP software.
- Assisting with completing SBEM calculations using IES-ve software
- Assisting with energy strategy reports for planning submissions.
- The successful candidate will be able to prepare services and renewable strategies for residential and commercial developments at all scales.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and local planning authorities.
- Basic knowledge of CAD will be essential
- Have the desire and ability to learn new technical skills
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of building regulations Part L will be beneficial
- Basic Knowledge of CSH & BREEAM is desirable
- Working independently, with minimal supervision
- 23 days holiday excluding public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Quarterly bonus
- Highly competitive salary
Please note all non EU applicants must have a full work permit
Closing date for applications is 23/02/2018
Interviews will be held week commencing 05/03/2018.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please email CVs to: email@example.com