Our site infrastructure team provides advice for existing site services, incoming utilities and private energy networks. The recent de-regulation of the utility sectors enables incoming services to be competitively tendered, saving capital cost, programme and reducing project risk.
We use our experience to competitively tender the incoming services to a development that will typically result in a 20-30% capital cost saving. Our infrastructure
team take care of the technical site load analysis, enquiry process, tender analysis are recommendations.
Our services include:
- Site appraisal
- Site load assessments
- Infrastructure design, specification & tender
- Utility applications
- Competitive tendering to DNO, iDNO, ICP's
- Renewable technology financial evaluation.
- Standby generation
- District heating, district cooling.
- CHP, Tri-gen, Biomass, Biomass CHP
- Coordinated infrastructure design drawings